Wednesday 17 November 2010

An apology and an excuse

So I’ve been away from the blogosphere for most of October and half of November.

Apologies to my 2 readers.

What started with 2½ weeks in Portugal and California ended in a need to cram two weeks work into the ensuing two weeks with already busy clients and a realisation that re-entering the digital world after a 2 week hiatus is harder than expected. Ignorance of the news agenda and of what was doing the rounds online meant I lost my inspiration to write anything interesting. I now understand what they mean by writer’s block...

So after 2 inspirational weeks in the home of Port wine and the home of entertainment and some amazing client projects, I have many things to write about but unfortunately my mission is to stick to the news agenda. And there is only one thing on it this week. Royal. Wedding.

Forgive me for any rustiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment